12 Days of Christmas Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this competition is deemed of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Maison Balzac Pty Ltd (ABN 11 158 250 714) located at 1599 Botany Road, Botany, NSW 2019 (Promoter).
- This competition is open to all Australian residents.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 9:00am 1st of December 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm, 13th December 2021 (Promotional Period). All times are Australian Eastern Standard Time.
How To Enter
- To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period
- Comment by tagging a friend(s) on the competition Instagram posts published on the Maison Balzac Instagram account between 9:00am 1st of December 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm 13th, December 2021.
- There is no maximum amount of times participants can comment and tag
Participants must also follow the Maison Balzac Instagram account (@maisonbalzac).
Winners will be drawn at random.
- The winners draw will take place each day at the Promoters offices at 1599 Botany Road, Botany, NSW 2019.
- There will be two (2) winners, each of whom the judges will have drawn at random, this is a game of chance.
- The winners will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram each day before 5pm AEST.
- The winners will be published on the Maison Balzac Instagram stories (@maisonbalzac).
- If the prize is not claimed by 9:00am AEST seven days (7) after the winner has been notified, the winner’s entry will be deemed as invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct another prize draw at the same location as the original draw as is necessary to distribute the prizes.
- If any redrawn prize is not claimed by final day 20th December 2021 the prize will be forfeited.
- There will be two(2) winners each day in total.
- Winners will receive one (1) hamper of Maison Balzac product. The total estimated prize pool value is up to 2,000AUD. Winners will receive their hamper via post to the address provided by each winner.
- No refunds or returns will be given once the winner has claimed their prize. The winner cannot cash in, transfer or exchange any product/s in the hamper.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late or misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrants’ information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part including, but not limited to the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize), cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken product in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the events that they are a winner (including photography, firm, and/or recording of the same) in any media for a unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prizes.
Maison Balzac is a Registered Trade Mark of Maison Balzac Pty Ltd.