Global Wholesale Manager
For over ten years our homeware collections have held a place on the shelves of the world’s leading boutiques and department stores. Our playful objects transform everyday acts into inspired memorable moments. Working alongside artisans from all corners of the globe to create new objects and rituals to enhance your space.
Our talented team is committed to delivering a beautiful product and customer experience in every part of the business. You would be joining a collaborative, energetic and social team within a creative respected brand.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking candidates with 8+ years’ experience working for premium brands.
You will have exceptional communication skills and a positive, self-motivated attitude.
- Develop, lead, and execute the future wholesale strategy for the brand
- Identify prospective brand partners in the global retail landscape and implement strategies to forge ongoing relationships with buyers and wholesale accounts
- Strategic lead for the wholesale business, with ownership of creating and achieving department growth targets
- Onboarding and relationship management of all new International and Domestic accounts
- Presentation of sales strategies to maximise opportunities, ensuring the business remains true to its brand DNA
- Liaise and build relationships with other department stakeholders including finance, dispatch, and planning team members
- Manage critical path for all wholesale deadlines
- End to end management of any exclusive styles produced for wholesale clients
- Remain up to date with current global retail markets and competition
- Responsible for selling multiple collections per year, along with replenishment orders and building budget plans by vendor
- Day-to-day management of the wholesale department
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Act as a mentor and manager to other wholesale team members
- Implementation of training sessions with key accounts
- Experience with NuOrder and CIN7 beneficial
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please attach your covering letter outlining why you are the perfect fit, along with your resume and credentials firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlist candidates will be contacted.